2016 American superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse released on 20 May 2016 (Friday). The film is based on the X-Men that appear in Marvel Comics. It is the ninth installment in the X-Men film series. Directed by Bryan Singer, with a screenplay by Simon Kinberg from a story conceived by Singer, Kinberg, Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris.
The film’s stars cast are James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne, Tye Sheridan, Sophie Turner, Olivia Munn and Lucas Till.
X-Men: Apocalypse premiered in London on May 9, 2016 and will be released in North America on May 27, 2016 in 3D and 2D, and in IMAX 3D in select international markets. The film received mixed reviews from critics and has grossed over $103 million.
In North America X-Men: Apocalypse will open on May 27, 2016 alongside Alice Through the Looking Glass, and is projected to gross around $120 million over its four-day Memorial Day opening weekend.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 04.51 Crore In Day 1 (Friday) India Biz.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 05.65 Crore In Day 2 (Saturday) India Biz.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 06.05 Crore In Day 3 (Sunday) India Biz.
“X-Men : Apocalypse” Collected 16.21 Crore In 1st Weekend India Biz.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 02.80 Crore In Day 4 (Monday) India Biz.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 02.55 Crore In Day 5 (Tuesday) India Biz.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 02.40 Crore In Day 6 (Wednesday) India Biz.
- X-Men: Apocalypse Collected 02.10 Crore In Day 7 (Thursday) India Biz.
“X-Men: Apocalypse” Now 26.06 Crore Till 7 Days India Biz.