Super Nani film is based on Indian drama and women empowerment. It’s based on Indian drama film directed and produced by Indra Kumar, starring Rekha, Sharman Joshi, Randhir Kapoor, Anupam Kher and Rajesh Kumar in lead roles. The film is based on the Gujarati play, Baa Ae Maari Boundary.
Super Nani done good business in opening day at box office. The film collected 1-1.50 Crore expected at box office in first day Friday and film will leave a great imact on social life. Roar film is another released film on this Friday and Roar and Super Nani both are story and genre different and both films are low budget films.
Super Nani is about a nani who works in her own house like a maid and her son and husband has no care and respect for her, she is just like a servant until her life twists as his good family boy comes and saves her life and emancipates her.
- Super Nani Collected 0.50 Crore In Opening 1st Day (Friday) at Domestic Box Office
- Super Nani Collected 0.65 Crore In 2nd Day (Saturday) at Domestic Box Office
- Super Nani Collected 0.60 Crore In 3rd Day (Sunday) at Domestic Box Office
Super Nani Collected 01.75 Crore in First Weekend at Domestic Box Office
- Super Nani Collected 0.40 Crore In 4th Day (Monday) at Domestic Box Office
- Super Nani Collected arround 0.50 Crore In 5th Day (Tuesday) at Domestic Box Office
- Super Nani Collected 0.18 Crore (Estimated) In 6th Day (Wednesday) at Domestic Box Office
- Super Nani Collceted 0.15 Crore (Estimated) In 7th Day (Thursday) at Domestic Box Office
Super Nani Now Stands With Total 2.98 Crore at Domestic Box Office