ICC Cricketer Of The Year (2016)
The ICC Awards is a set of sports awards for cricket. The awards recognise and honour the best international cricket players of the previous 12 months. The Awards has been institutionalised by International Cricket Council since 2004.
The Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy / ICC Award for Best Player / ICC Player of the Year / Test Player Of The Year is a cricket trophy awarded annually by the International Cricket Council to its chosen world player of the Year. It was first awarded in 2004 to Rahul Dravid.
2016: Indian Cricket Team Cricketer Ravichandran Ashwin won Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy, named as the ICC Crickter Of The Year 2016.
Take A Look On Last Years Winners:
- 2015 – Steven Smith (Australia)
- 2014 – Mitchell Johnson (Australia)
- 2013 – Michael Clarke (Australia)
- 2012 – Kumar Sangakkara (Sri Lanka)
- 2011 – Jonathan Trott (England)
- 2010 – Sachin Tendulkar (India)
- 2009 – Mitchell Johnson (Australia)
- 2008 – Shivnarine Chanderpaul (West Indies Cricket Board)
- 2007 – Ricky Ponting (Australia)
- 2006 – Ricky Ponting (Australia)
- 2005 – Jacques Kallis (South Africa)and Andrew Flintoff (England)
- 2004 – Rahul Dravid (India)