American superhero film ‘Logan’ released in India on this Friday 3 March 2017. The movie featuring the Marvel Comics character Wolverine, played by Hugh Jackman. The film, distributed by 20th Century Fox, is the tenth installment in the X-Men film series, as well as the third and final Wolverine film following X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) and The Wolverine (2013).
It is directed by James Mangold, who co-wrote the screenplay with Scott Frank and Michael Green from a story by Mangold, and also stars Patrick Stewart, Richard E. Grant, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant and Dafne Keen.
Logan premiered at the 67th Berlin International Film Festival on February 17, 2017, in Berlin, Germany, where it was selected to be screened out of competition alongside The Bar, Final Portrait, Midwife, T2 Trainspotting, and Viceroy’s House, before screening in the United States, in which it will begin a wide release on March 3, 2017. In October 2015, Fox confirmed that Logan would be released in IMAX format.
In the United States and Canada, Logan is projected to gross around $65 million in its opening weekend, while worldwide the film is expected to open to around $170 million. It made $9.5 million from Thursday night previews, comparable to X-Men: Apocalypse ($8.2 million) and Doctor Strange ($9.4 million).
- ‘Logan’ Collected 04.75 Crore In Day 1 (Friday) Opening Day India Biz.
- ‘Logan’ Collected 05.75 Crore In Day 2 (Saturday) India Biz.
- ‘Logan’ Collected 06.60 Crore In Day 3 (Sunday) India Biz.
‘Logan’ Collected 17.10 Cr. In 1st Weekend All Versions India Biz.
- ‘Logan’ Collected 02.48 Crore In Day 4 (Monday) India Biz.
- ‘Logan’ Collected 02.26 Crore In Day 5 (Tuesday) India Biz.
- ‘Logan’ Collected 02.14 Crore In Day 6 (Wednesday) India Biz.
- ‘Logan’ Collected 02.05 Crore In Day 7 (Thursday) India Biz.
‘Logan’ Collected 26.03 Cr. In 7 Days All Versions India Biz.