Bollywood Actor, SingerAyushmann Khurrana’s most awaited film in this year Hawaizaada is going to release in theaters on this Friday 30 January.
Ayushmann Khurrana, Pallavi Sharda and Mithun Chakraborty are featuring in the film. In the film Ayushmann is playing the role as a scientist Shivkar Bapuji Talpade.
The film directed by Vibhu Puri. Hawaizaada is based on the life of scientist Shivkar Bapuji Talpade, who is credited to have constructed India’s first unmanned plane.
After gave us hit trailer a great songs now the film is going to release in theaters on this Friday 30 January. The film produced by Vishal Gurnani, Rajesh Banga and Reliance Entertainment.
As per our prediction the film will release with a great occupancy and will do a good collection at the box office. On this same day Friday, Gurmeet Choudhary, Ali Fazal and Sapna Pabbi’s starrer hot and erotic film Khamoshiyan is also releasing in theaters.
Now finally Ayushmann Khurran’s starrer film Hawaizaada released in theaters yesterday Friday. And the film opened with a very dull occupancy 10-15% and done very poor collection at the box office.
- Hawaizaada Collected 57 Lakhs Approx In 1st Opening Day (Friday) At Domestic Box Office
- Hawaizaada Collected 65 Lakhs In 2nd Day (Saturday) At Domestic Box Office
- Hawaizaada Collected 75 Lakhs In 3rd Day (Sunday) At Domestic Box Office
‘Hawaizaada’ Collected 01.97 Crore In 1st Weekend At Domestic Box Office
- Hawaizaada Collected 35 Lakhs In 4th Day (Monday) At Domestic Box Office
- Hawaizaada Collected 31 Lakhs In 5th Day (Tuesday) At Domestic Box Office
Hawaizaada Now Stands With Total Of 02.63 Crore At Domestic Box Office