On this Friday 15th May Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma’s most awaited film Bombay Velvet is going to release in theaters. The film directed by Anurag Kashyap.
Bombay Velvet based on historian Gyan Prakash’s book Mumbai Fables. It stars Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar in lead roles with Kay Kay Menon, Manish Choudhary, Vivaan Shah and Siddhartha Basu appearing in supporting roles.
After gave us a hit trailer and song now the couple of Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma are all set to hit the box office on 15 May 2015.
Set in 1960s Bombay, the film tells the story of a boxer, Johnny Balraj (Ranbir Kapoor), and an aspiring jazz singer, Rosie (Anushka Sharma), and how their hopes and dreams collide with their individual realities.
Director Karan Johar made his acting debut in the film; he was cast as the film’s primary antagonist, Kaizad Khambata. His role is said to have been inspired from Russi Karanjia.
- Bombay Velvet Collected 05.20 Crore In 1st Opening Day (Friday) At Domestic Box Office
- Bombay Velvet Collected 05.10 Crore In 2nd Day (Saturday) At Domestic Box Office
- Bombay Velvet Collected 05.80 Crore In 3rd Day (Sunday) At Domestic Box Office
Bombay Velvet Collected 16.10 Crore In 1st Weekend At Domestic Box Office
- Bombay Velvet Collected 02.10 Crore In 4th Day (Monday) At Domestic Box Office
- Bombay Velvet Collected 01.45 Crore In 5th Day (Tuesday) At Domestic Box Office
- Bombay Velvet Collected 01.32 Crore In 6th Day (Wednesday) At Domestic Box Office
- Bombay Velvet Collected 01.30 Crore In 7th Day (Thursday) At Domestic Box Office
Bombay Velvet Now Stands With Total 22.27 Crore In 4 Days At Domestic Box Office