The comedy thriller film “Bank Chor” released in theaters on this Friday 16th June 2017. The film star Riteish Deshmukh and Rhea Chakraborty and Vivek Oberoi. The movie is distributed under Yash Raj Film banner.
Riteish Deshmukh and Vivek Oberoi last time the duo came together for adult comedy film Great Grand Masti. Three films screens this weekend. While in Hindi there is Bank Chor, it also has to compete with Cars 3 at an all-India level and also Super Singh in the Delhi.
Bank Chor… Directed by Bumpy… Produced by Ashish Patil… 16 June 2017 release. Bank Chor screen count… India: 700 Overseas: No release Bank Chor economics… CoP: 10 cr P&A: 5 cr Total: 15 cr
Bank Chor Box Office Collection:
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 1.40 Crore In Day 1 (Fri) At Domestic Box Office
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 01.66 Crore In Day 2 (Sat) At Domestic Box Office
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 01.30 Crore In Day 3 (Sun) At Domestic Box Office
“Bank Chor” Collected 04.34 Crore In 1st Weekend India Biz.
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 91 Lakh In Day 4 (Mon) At Domestic Box Office
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 81 Lakh In Day 5 (Tue) At Domestic Box Office
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 66 Lakh In Day 6 (Wed) At Domestic Box Office
- ‘Bank Chor’ Collected 56 Lakh In Day 7 (Thu) At Domestic Box Office
“Bank Chor” Collects 07.30 Crore Till 7 Days (Thursday) India Biz.
Stay connected with our website for latest news updates.